A shaman-turned-warden who fights to protect mortal and spirits worlds from a deadly enemy.
This character was specially created with an attribute pool 10 points higher than normal. His original class was shaman, although he changed to a warden due to the loss of his spirit companion.
====== Created Using Wizards of the Coast D&D Character Builder ======
Regdar, level 11 Human, Warden, Tribal Champion Build: Earth Warden Guardian Might: Earthstrength Background: Geography – Forest, Society – Poor (+2 to Nature)
FINAL ABILITY SCORES Str 21, Con 21, Dex 13, Int 11, Wis 15, Cha 9.
STARTING ABILITY SCORES Str 16, Con 18, Dex 12, Int 10, Wis 14, Cha 8.
AC: 27 Fort: 25 Reflex: 22 Will: 22 HP: 118 Surges: 14 Surge Value: 29
TRAINED SKILLS Perception +12, Nature +14, Heal +12, Athletics +12, Endurance +12
UNTRAINED SKILLS Acrobatics +3, Arcana +5, Bluff +4, Diplomacy +4, Dungeoneering +7, History +5, Insight +7, Intimidate +4, Religion +5, Stealth +3, Streetwise +4, Thievery +3
FEATS Human: Action Surge Level 1: Revitalizing Font of Life Level 2: Human Perseverance Level 4: Toughness Level 6: Earthstrength Resilience Level 8: Weapon Expertise (Heavy Blade) Level 10: Human Nature Lore Level 11: Earthstrength Defenses
POWERS Bonus At-Will Power: Thorn Strike Warden at-will 1: Strength of Stone Warden at-will 1: Tempest Assault Warden encounter 1: Grasping Winds Warden daily 1: Form of Winter’s Herald Warden utility 2: Guardian Thorns Warden encounter 3: Earthgrasp Strike Warden daily 5: Wellspring Strike Warden utility 6: Bear’s Endurance Warden encounter 7: Mountain’s Stature Warden daily 9: Form of the Stone Sentinel Warden utility 10: Earthstride Tribal Champion encounter 11: Fell the Mighty
ITEMS Adventurer’s Kit, Rare Herbs (Nature) (49), Warhorse, Hedge Wizard’s Gloves (heroic tier), Dragon Tooth, Fishing Rod, Hydra Tooth, Heavy Shield, Writhing Vine Longsword +2, Lifefont Hide Armor +2, Guardian’s Call Javelin +1, Lifesaving Brooch +3 ====== Copy to Clipboard and Press the Import Button on the Summary Tab ======
Regdar joined the campaign at level 6, well into the story, so he did not pertake in the major events that shaped his party up until that point.Personality Traits/Background
Contemplating, he prefers the company of the silent spirits over most others. Raised mostly outside of society, he lacks most social graces and doesn’t speak very often, but when he does he is direct and unfettered in his words. His tenacity is unmatched when facing threats against his mortal and spiritual allies.Mannerisms and Appearance
A hermit at first glance, Regdar has a long, coarse beard (which he refuses to remove) and weathered skin. He seems to exude a natural aura and often smells of pine and cedar. He often wears simple, yet rugged, hide armor cut from an unknown beast. The heavy shield he carries is constructed of heavy bark, which is almost as tough as steel, and is adorned with various trinkets he collected over his travels, including bones and the teeth of a dragon, hydra, and land shark.Companions and Allies
- Aurellia – A female dragonborn warlord whose wartorn appearance is very persuasive, making her the voice and leader of the party.
- Dax – A human sorcerer who left the group due to Roberts rejoining.
- Ezera – An elven avenger who joined the group briefly after his mentor was killed by Roberts. His mission was to slay Roberts, but Roberts’s rejoining of the group caused Ezera to leave.
- Khan – A dwarven fighter with a hunger for charging into battles and a thirst for alcohol.
- Reapicheap – A halfling rogue who joined the group after meeting them in the “other world.” His motives are unknown to the group at this time.
- Roberts – A changling assassin who posed as a halfling since the beginning of the campaign. He was enemies with Dax, which was what eventually led to Dax leaving, and killed Ezera’s mentor before leaving the group for a while. He revealed his true identity and intentions when he rejoined the group.
- Tallus – A gnome wizard who specializes in illusions but is a bit indecisive and absent minded.
- Wahrrendaur Roar – The secret name of Regdar’s former bear spirit companion.
Regdar’s group is currently attempting to solve the mystery of the “other world” they mysteriously woke up in some time back. Most recently, the group defeated the lich Theruzad to close a necrotic portal in the forest realm of the “other world” in an attempt to stop Kain (the archenemy of the campaing) from bringing his armies into the “other world” and destroying it. p. Regdar lost his shamanistic power when the name of his spirit companion was whispered into his ear by rogue. The secrecy of the name was what created the spirit bond between Regdar and his companion, and when the name was spoken the bond was broken. Going to his last resort, Regdar invoked the name of his slain wife, who in turn bestowed upon him the powers of the warden she accrued during her life.