A charismatic cleric of the Raven Queen with not-so-noble motives.
This was the first D&D character I played for more than one session. Started at level 1 and retrained a few times when Divine Power was released.
====== Created Using Wizards of the Coast D&D Character Builder ====== Eredan, level 10 * Half-Elf, Cleric * Build: Devoted Cleric * Background: Disbeliever, Half-Elf – Cultural Half-Elf, Geography – Urban (Training in Bluff)
FINAL ABILITY SCORES Str 12, Con 14, Dex 10, Int 12, Wis 18, Cha 18.
STARTING ABILITY SCORES Str 12, Con 12, Dex 10, Int 12, Wis 16, Cha 14.
AC: 22 Fort: 18 Reflex: 17 Will: 22 HP: 71 Surges: 9 Surge Value: 17
TRAINED SKILLS Religion +11, Bluff +15, Diplomacy +17, Heal +15
UNTRAINED SKILLS Acrobatics +4, Arcana +6, Dungeoneering +9, Endurance +6, History +6, Insight +13, Intimidate +9, Nature +9, Perception +9, Stealth +4, Streetwise +9, Thievery +4, Athletics +5FEATS
- Cleric: Ritual Caster
- Level 1: Raven Queen’s Blessing
- Level 2: Improved Initiative
- Level 4: Distant Advantage
- Level 6: Action Surge
- Level 8: Implement Expertise (holy symbol)
- Level 10: Power of Fate
- Channel Divinity: Turn Undead
- Cleric at-will 1: Astral Seal
- Cleric at-will 1: Sacred Flame
- Dilettante: Radiant Vengeance
- Cleric encounter 1: Divine Glow
- Cleric daily 1: Beacon of Hope
- Cleric utility 2: Return from Death’s Door
- Cleric encounter 3: Light of Arvandor
- Cleric daily 5: Consecrated Ground
- Cleric utility 6: Bastion of Health
- Cleric encounter 7: Zealous Sanction
- Cleric daily 9: Flame Strike
- Cleric utility 10: Word of Vigor
Arrogant, bold, confident, and decisive. Always voices his opinions, quick to criticize, and attempts to speak on behalf of his companions whenever possible. He did not concern himself with deities or religion until he reached young adulthood, which was when a cleric of the Raven Queen saved him from the brink of death after he was caught in a collapsed stone tower. His near-death experience immediately push him into the Raven Queen’s service, although his service motivated not by divine calling so much as it was in an attempt to one day find a way to avoid death.Appearance and Mannerisms
Slender but wiry build with fair, pale skin. Bold and piercing eyes often locked in a judgmental and demanding gaze. Long, charcoal-colored hair with fine facial hair. Speaks in a dramatic fashion and, when aggravated, can become very melodramatic.Companions and Allies
- Arkus – Eredan’s brother, a snide bard who wanted to be a master at everything.
- Boots – A bugbear barbarian who ventured into civilization to find glory for himself.
- Nomiddlename – A mysterious storm genasi swordmage whose real name and background were shrouded in mystery.
- Rhoghar – A brave dragonborn fighter who fought to save his bloodline.
Eredan abandoned his companions when he felt that they did not understand, nor did they wish to, what he wished to achieve. Hired a rogue to take his place in the group, although the rogue was secretly instructed to assassinate his brother, Arkus, if he were ever to catch on to Eredan’s true motives and attempt to interfere. His current location and status in unknown.